Wednesday 15 January 2014

Posting IPython Notebook in Wordpress

Posting IPython Notebook in Wordpress



1.blogs - Posting IPython Notebook in Wordpress - Stack Overflow

Description:I am trying to convert my IPython notebook to an html file so
that I can put it on my wordpress blog. I have used the following command
to generate an html file for ...



2.ipython notebook | Python Adventures

Description:31-03-2012 · ... Execution: ipython notebook Update (20120418)
... Blog at WordPress.com. ... Follow. Follow "Python Adventures" Get
every new post delivered to ...



3.Python « Jeff's Skinner Box

Description:... specifically the IPython Notebook. ... This should allow
me to post IPython Notebook pages. WordPress.com is very restrictive on
what you can do with ...



4.Using IPython notebook and WordPress | Below the Radar

Description:This will be a short post discussing some of the issues I ran
into when attempting to use Ipython notebook's nbconvert on a WordPress
blog (self hosted), and how I ...



5.I'm Moving so I can Blog with IPython Notebook « Jeff's ...

Description:02-09-2013 · I'm Moving so I can Blog with IPython Notebook
... This should allow me to post IPython Notebook pages. WordPress.com is
very restrictive ...



6.Using IPython Notebook for manual computations | Bubbles Bad ...

Description:24-07-2012 · ... is the IPython Notebook ... You are
commenting using your WordPress.com account. ... Get every new post
delivered to your Inbox.



7.How IPython Notebook and Github have changed the way I teach ...

Description:22-09-2013 · IPython Notebook was ... I write about some of my
experiences at length in this post that also includes ... You are
commenting using your WordPress ...



8.ipython tutorial | Python Adventures

Description:ipython notebook Update (20120418) ... Get every new post
delivered to your Inbox. Join 41 other followers. Powered by WordPress.com
...



9.Installing IPython | Water Programming: A Collaborative ...

Description:14-02-2013 · Intro. If you were at yesterday's meeting, you've
seen my enthusiasm for the ipython HTML notebook. This is a short post on
how to get it set up.



10.How to post ipython notebook thread into Wordpress blog ...

Description:I know nbconvert and I am able to convert notebook file into
html but I cannot find a way to embed this html file into wordpress. Is
there anyone who trued and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment