Sunday 12 January 2014

[ Singing ] Open Question : How do I memorize my Chromatic Scale?

[ Singing ] Open Question : How do I memorize my Chromatic Scale?



1.How can i memorize my chromatic scale? - Yahoo Answers

Description:18-12-2008 · Resolved Question Show me another » How can i
memorize my chromatic scale? I play the bass clarinet and no matter what i
do i can't memorize my scale.



2.How to memorize scales on B flat clarinet?

Description:So for my playing exam in a few days I need to play a but if
sheet music, but also have to memorize the Eb major, A major, and F major
scales, and the Chromatic scale.



3.Talk:Chromatic scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Description:Checking my old Associated Board scale ... valid
representations of the chromatic scale. Re: "Do you realize that most ...
asked a question on the meaning of the ...



4.Need to memorize trumpet scale fingerings!? - Yahoo7 Answers

Description:17-04-2008 · Best Answer: I hope I am not too late. To
memorize chromatic, just remember this pattern: 0, 123, 13, 23, 12, 1, 2
Just continuiously play this pattern to ...



5.Yahoo Canada Answers - How to memorize scales on B flat clarinet?

Description:16-12-2013 · So for my playing exam in a few days I need to
play a but if sheet ... and F major scales, and the Chromatic scale. ...
How do you memorize scales well! :



6.Diatonic and chromatic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Description:Diatonic and chromatic are terms in music theory that are most
often used to characterize scales, and are also applied to musical
instruments, intervals, chords ...



7.How can you memorize your trumpet scales quickly - The Q&A wiki

Description:Every scale has a progression! For now, lets speak of a major
scale, using the c major scale as an example. STEP, STEP, HALF-STEP, STEP,
STEP, STEP, HALF-STEP c to d ...



8.How do you memorize the fretboard? @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Forum ...

Description:Well you could always just memorize a fretboard chart. Some do
that. I would recommend that you look at the scales and in particular the
chromatic scale, that is the ...



9.An Easy Way to Remember Scales | eHow

Description:While you should make an effort to memorize the scale, ...
Cover the music sheet and challenge yourself to do the scale by memory.
... called the chromatic scale.



10.What Are the B Flat Concert Scale Fingerings for Trumpets ...

Description:The fingers for a Bb concert scale on trumpet can be found on
the ... How do i save a patch on my ... How to memorize a chromatic b flat
instrument for trumpet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment