Thursday 16 January 2014

Web-Application - why I have to abort my Web-request and try this later?

Web-Application - why I have to abort my Web-request and try this later?



1.HttpWebRequest.Abort() does not stop network traffic .NET ...

Description:... I have a background worker in my C# app that ... When I
start my app and I abort the upload a few seconds later, ... public void
Upload(Uri uri) { try ...



2.HttpWebRequest.Abort() does not stop network traffic - .NET ...

Description:01-08-2007 · I have a background worker in my C# ... When I
start my app and I abort the upload a few seconds later, ... to indicate
when it's time to abort. Have your ...



3.HttpWebRequest.Abort() does not stop network traffic

Description:... I have a background worker in my C# app that makes a ...
Has anyone an idea why ... When I start my app and I abort the upload a
few seconds later, ...



4.Oracle: ODP .Net Connection Pool Problem on Web Application ...

Description:... 'ODP .Net Connection Pool Problem on Web Application', ...
sooner or later ... I will try to have my own connection pool.



5.How to cancel the call to web service : The Official Microsoft ...

Description:... event handlers have 2 parameters ... the actual executor
which can be used to abort the ... with the data and fires my Success
event. Any ideas why? ...



6.jquery - Why does calling abort() on ajax request cause error ...

Description:... I will get errors on the web application saying that ...
then IE is handling the abort() ... Why does the speed of light have no
uncertainty?



7.c# - Freezing GUI when using Abort() to stop multithreading ...

Description:Have you ideas for my problem, ... But i call abort web
request before call abort for thread. ... but my GUI thread is blocked. I
don't know why?



8.Testing Your Web Application - A Quick 10 Step Guide

Description:Your web application doesn't have to be perfect; ... , don't
try to reinvent the wheel. ... the later versions of Microsoft Internet
Explorer are very forgiving.



9.A first chance exception of type 'System.Threading ...

Description:I am try to run a series of batch files through a web
application. ... for other methods which invoke later. In my ... the
execution of the current web request.



10.request processing in servlets - RoseIndia.net

Description:in my application i have ... servlets why do we need web-inf
directory in web application why do we ... text processing program how can
i compare letter by letter ...

No comments:

Post a Comment